Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pantry Hotwheel Obstacle Course

on your mark.
get set.
go.

1. hop the canned food one at a time
2. grind along the oven handle.
3.through the fridge door
4. over to the cling wrap
5. Ride one and jump
6. land and ride the gallon zip locs
7. Fly and land in the big yellow mixing bowl.
8. the end.

Cost: FREE


VARIATIONS: Mix it up and change the course.  Look around your kitchen/pantry and see what else you could use in your obstacle course. Have them make up the steps.  If they are old enough have them write them out like instructions to a game.  You could time each other.  You could race action figures instead of cars.  

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey! I am the lousiest blogger in the universe. For real...and I just now saw your comment. Didn't think my comment on cjane would ever be read...but I guess it was! For some reason I had to write that story. My dad is a good man. And I found me one too. :o) If it's OK I'll take a peek around at who you are.

All the best! Nicole

Jenn @ Delicious Ambiguity said...

HI,
I just came across your blog and love it. I host a linky party called Tot Tuesdays and invite you to come link up crafts, activities, recipes and inspiring ideas for toddlers. I also have a giveaway you might be interested in. I hope you'll stop by:
http://delicious-ambiguity-nennyk.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Nice blog and had time to pop into my laptop and read while I was cleaning up the kids educational toys.

Unknown said...

Online PhD Admission 2013 Said: I impressed after found and read your blog.Thank's to share this article...

Thesis writing service said...

well written article. nice idea. I like it